Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Friends of River Ridge Dental
We have all endured a lot the last several weeks. We are excited to welcome you back. Our doctors and staff value your loyalty and will do everything we can do ensure your safety and your comfort.
Infection control has always been a high priority at River Ridge. We are taking additional steps to stay in accordance with CDC, OSHA, ADA and IDA recommendations. We have been and will continue to work diligently to keep up to date with recommended disinfection procedures that are changing often.
Changes You Will Notice
- To do our best at social distancing – you will call 832-2000 when you arrive in the parking lot and stay in your car.
- Pre-screening questions will be asked at your car, as well as prior to the day of your appointment.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment
- Your temperature will be taken upon entering the building.
- Please use provided hand sanitizer before entering treatment area
- Please bring a heavy sweater or sweatshirt. Due to the additional PPE staff will be wearing the office temperature will be cool.
- If possible, please use the restroom at home or work before coming to your appointment. This will help reduce cross contamination in our restrooms. Be assured, you will not be denied use of the restroom.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: